Introduction: Aspiring Teacher, Inspiring Students

Hi there! I am pleased that you have come across this page. My name is Niyah O'Neal, and I am excited to use this page to share with other teachers, students, parents and anyone else that has found their way here! 

I was born in the beautiful, snowy mountains in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Sadly, there is not much that I got to experience in Colorado, due to me moving to Florida at three years old. Florida is my forever home, Central Florida specifically. I was raised in Marion and Lake County; one city being known as the horse capital and the other known as one of "Florida's fastest growing cities". 

My childhood was spent being a girl scout, traveling to beaches, exploring trails, and adventuring at adventure parks! A significant portion of my time was also spent reading books, coloring, and making yarn art. These are still things that I love doing now as an adult.

Becoming a teacher has been a dream of mine since I was in the fifth grade. I gladly looked up to my teachers, being that they provided me with a safe space to learn, grow, and to become who I am today. 

Becoming a tech savvy educator is a facet of becoming a successful educator. Technology has completely transformed the educational landscape, and as technology evolves, I plan to evolve with it, 

I aspire to not just be like my teachers were, but to be the best version of myself, and to help kids just as I have been helped. My goal is to turn apples into butterflies and to build students that learn how to fly on their own. Come along with my on my journey as I dive into the field of education.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Digital Communication and Educational Networking